Please read these terms of service very carefully before registering for, or using, the NYUC web site and Service. These terms of service (“Agreement”) govern you accessing content and using www.nyuctech.com (and any subdomains) and its affiliate’s web sites and mobile applications. This Agreement between you (“you”) and NYUC, is subject to change by us as described below. By registering on the site by using this site you (i) accept this Agreement; (ii) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; and (iii) have entered into a binding agreement between you and NYUC.
- This web site and any other site powered by NYUC (collectively the “Site”) is owned and operated by NYUC, LLC (referred to as “NYUC” herein) or behalf of NYUC or for the NYUC’ customer (referred to as “Company” herein). The Site and its content (“Content”) and the NYUC virtual fair service (“Service”) may only be accessed in accordance with this Agreement. Any violation of the copyright in the Content or these terms and conditions may be enforced by NYUC. Company, or the copyright owner to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- You acknowledge and agree that NYUC or Company may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at NYUC’ and Company’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform NYUC and Company when you stop using the Services. You acknowledge and agree that if NYUC or Company disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by NYUC and Company, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with NYUC and/or Company. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with NYUC or Company, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services or anything located on the Site for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that NYUC and Company have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under this Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which NYUC and/or Company may suffer) of any such breach.
- NYUC and Company do not charge for access using its mobile application however, your carrier rates will apply, such as fees for text messaging and data charges. You hereby acknowledge, agree, and provide consent in order for users to sync any device with your information.
- You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such materials originated, which may be you.
- NYUC and Company allow the following organizations to link to the Site without prior written approval:
(a) government agencies
(b) search engines,
(c) news organizations,
(d) online directory distributors when they list NYUC or Company in the directory may link to the Site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses,
(e) and systemwide accredited businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to the Site. The above mentioned organizations may link to the NYUC or Company home page, to NYUC’ and/or Company’s publications on the Site, or to other Site information so long as the link:
(a) ) is not in any way misleading,
(b) the link does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services, and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. NYUC and Company may consider and approve, in their sole discretion, other link requests from the following types of organizations:
(a) commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union,
(b) dot.com community sites,
(c) associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
(d) online directory distributors,
(e) internet portals,
(f) accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses, and
(g) educational institutions and trade associations. These organizations may link to the NYUC’ and/or Company Site homepage, to publications or to other website information provided that the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading,
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services, and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in this Section and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify NYUC and Company by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to the Site as follows
(i) by use of of the NYUC’ or Company’s corporate name, or
(ii) by use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
(iii) by use of any other description of the Site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of NYUC’ or Company’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement
- Without prior approval and express written permission from NYUC or Company, you may not create frames around the Site or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the Site.
- NYUC and Company reserves all rights not specifically granted herein. You shall not modify any copyright notices, proprietary legends, any trademark and service mark attributions, any patent markings, and other indicia of ownership on the Content or other materials accessed through the Service. The delivery of, and license to, the Content and/or access to third party materials does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Content or any portion thereof. Any use of Content, or descriptions; any derivative use of this Site or its materials; and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is strictly prohibited. In no event shall the user frame any portion of the Site or any materials contained therein.
- While NYUC and Company use reasonable efforts to include accurate and upto-date information on the Site, NYUC and Company make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. NYUC and Company assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or representations in the Content or this Site.
- The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by Third Party Vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that NYUC and Company are not responsible for the availability of, or the materials located on or through, any External Sites. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the materials located on such External Sites.
- Users of the Site may post comments, reviews, and other materials and submit suggestions, ideas, or other information, provided, the materials do not contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful content or content which is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or which infringes upon the rights of any third party. You acknowledge that by accessing the Site, you may come into contact with content that you find harmful, offensive, threatening, indecent or objectionable and you acknowledge that NYUC and Company shall have no liability to you for the content including, but not limited to explicit language and other potentially offensive material. The user agrees to not impersonate any person or communicate under a false name or a name the user is not entitled or authorized to use. NYUC and Company have the right (but not the obligation) to remove, prohibit, edit or discontinue any content on the Site, including content that has been posted by users.
- If you post content or submit material, unless such content or material submittal is subject to separate terms and conditions, NYUC shall own such content and material and you hereby assign any rights in such content and material to NYUC. In the event ownership in the content or material cannot be granted to NYUC, you grant NYUC and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicensable right and license to make, use, sell, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works from and otherwise exploit all such content and material as if it were the full owner thereof. Furthermore, you grant NYUC, its affiliates, and sublicensees the right to use your name and/or user name in connection with the content. You represent and warrant that all content and materials you provide shall be your original work product and will not be based on, or derived from, the proprietary information or items of a third party. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that your use of the Service in connection with any Content or third party content complies with all laws including, but not limited to, United States copyright law. You will defend, indemnify and hold NYUC and its affiliates harmless from and against any claims resulting from any content or materials you provide hereunder or your use of the Service.
- At your discretion, you may provide feedback to NYUC and Company concerning the functionality and performance of the Service from time to time, including, without limitation, identifying potential errors, improvements, modifications, bug fixes, or enhancements (“Feedback”). If you, through your evaluation or otherwise, suggests any Feedback, you hereby assign the ownership in all Feedback to NYUC. In the event ownership in the Feedback cannot be granted to NYUC, you grant NYUC at no charge a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sublicense, distribute, modify, and otherwise exploit such Feedback without restriction. You agree that NYUC and Company may disclose that Feedback to any third party in any manner and you agree that NYUC and Company have the ability to sublicense all Feedback in any form to any third party without restriction.
- The Site may contain areas in which additional terms and conditions apply. For purposes of the use of such areas, in the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of such other areas and these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions of the other area shall prevail. NYUC and Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- You shall not transmit to NYUC or Company or upload to this Site any Harmful Code or use or misappropriate the data on this Site for your own commercial gain. “Harmful Code” shall mean any software (sometimes referred to as “viruses,” “worms,” “trojan horses,” “time bombs,” “time locks,” “drop dead devices,” “traps,” “access codes,” “cancelbots” or “trap door devices”) that:
(a) is intentionally designed to damage, disrupt, disable, harm, impair, interfere with, intercept, expropriate or otherwise impede in any manner, any data, storage media, program, system, equipment or communication, based on any event, including for example but not limited to
(i) exceeding a number of copies
(ii) exceeding a number of users
(iii) passage of a period of time
(iv) advancement to a particular date or other numeral, or
(v) use of a certain feature or
(b) would enable an unauthorized person to cause such result or
(c) would enable an unauthorized person to access another person’s information without such other person’s knowledge and permission.
- You may not use your username and password for any unauthorized purpose.
- NYUC and Company may retain and use, information collected in your use of the Service, provided such information does not individually identify you.
- Children under the age of 13 (or other age as required by local law) are permitted to use the site ONLY as part of an approved agreement with a customer providing for children’s data. Children under 13 years old (or other age as required by local law) are otherwise prohibited from using the site. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data that is not part of an approved customer relationship, please contact us immediately. If we learn that we have collected any personal data in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account. For such customer accounts, NYUC involves the collection and maintenance of personal data about children under 13, as well as other personal data of students as applicable, through the site. It is operated by: NYUC Technologies Pvt Ltd , MZ-09, ONAM PLAZA, A.B.ROAD,, PALASIA, MZ-09, ONAM PLAZA,A.B.ROAD,, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452001. Please contact NYUC at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the collection, use and sharing of children’s personal data. The information collected about children under 13, as well as other personal data of students, includes: name and email address.
The information about children under 13, as well as other personal data of students, is or may be used for: account creation, user verification, deliver the products and services, share content between users, user interaction, customer support, user communication, prevent fraud, detect security incidents, analytics, respond to legal inquiries or terminate accounts. The information about children under 13, as well as other personal data of students, is disclosed to: service providers and vendors (including for the purposes as agreed per T&C, other authorized users with whom the child or student shares and/or communicates, government and/or legal requestors as required by law, and others as necessary (based on the appropriate consent of the school and/or parent / legal guardian). No child or student personal data is made available to the public by NYUC. Children may make their personal data available to other authorized users as part of the services.The parent of a child under 13 or a student (subject to an applicable law) can review or have deleted the personal data held by NYUC and refuse to permit its further collection or use. A parent may do so by notifying the customer (e.g., school) through their designated contact mechanism and/or notifying NYUC via email@example.com.
- NYUC or Company may terminate your access to our Site or the Service for any reason at any time. The provisions that by their nature are designed to survive termination or expiration of this Agreement shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement or your access to our Site or Service.
- The materials on this Site are provided with “Restricted Rights.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of NYUC’ or Company’s proprietary rights in them.
- The materials , content on this site and service are provided “as is “,”as available” without warranties of any kind either express or implied. NYUC company shall have no responsibility or liability for any content, materials posted on the site or service. nyuc and company make no guarantees an to uptime or availability of the service.to the fullest extent possible pursuant to the applicable law, NYUC and company disclaim all warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose no infringement or other violation of right. The service may be subject to limitations, delays and other problem inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communication. NYUC and company are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from such problem, including internet congestion virus attacks and denial or service(dos) attacks. Under no circumstances, including But Not Limited To, Negligence, Shall NYUC, Company, Or either of their third party licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, Including but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, the materials this site of service, even if NYUC company have been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose and remedy. NYUC company and each of their licensors entire and aggregate liability, ether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict or otherwise, shall not exceed $100, even NYUC or company have been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure or essential purpose of any remedy. If your use of materials from this site of the service results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incident or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall nyuc, company, or either of their third party licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the service, even if nyuc or and company have been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy. NYUC company’s and each of their licensors’ entire and aggregate liability, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed $100, even if NYUC or company have been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy. if your use of materials from this site or the service results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This Agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersede all proposals and prior discussions and writings between the parties with respect thereto. No failure or delay in enforcing any right or exercising any remedy will be deemed a waiver of any right or remedy. Each provision of this Agreement is a separately enforceable provision. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be or becomes unenforceable or illegal, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary in order for this Agreement to remain in effect in accordance with its terms as modified by such reformation.You shall not assign or transfer this Agreement without the prior written consent of NYUC and/or Company. Any attempt to assign or transfer this Agreement by you shall be void.
- The state or federal courts sitting in Travis County, Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of this Agreement and sale, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. NYUC and Company shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure of NYUC or Company to perform its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure arises from any cause or causes beyond the reasonable control of NYUC or Company. Such causes shall include, but are not limited to, acts of God, floods, fires, loss of electricity or other utilities, labor strike, or delays by you in performing any requirements hereunder. This Agreement may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of the Agreement by its express terms. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole and any such provision should be enforced by authorities, and reconstructed if need be, to apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. The failure by either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, to exercise any election or option provided herein, or to require at any time the performance of the other of any of the provisions herein will not in any way be construed as a waiver of such provisions. Reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs will be awarded to the prevailing party in the event of litigation involving the enforcement or interpretation of this Agreement. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising under, out of or relating to this Agreement and any subsequent amendments of this Agreement, including, without limitation, its formation, validity, binding effect, interpretation, performance, breach or termination, as well as non-contractual claims, shall be submitted to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules. The place of arbitration shall be . The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The parties may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, or other interim or conservatory relief as necessary, without breach of this Section and without abridgment of the powers of the arbitrator. The arbitrator may award any form of individual or equitable relief, including injunctive relief. Any award will be final and conclusive to the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop any lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in such a suit. This Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights and remedies to pursue a claim individually in binding arbitration, but not as a class action. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits is an independent covenant. You may opt-out of this Section by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first use the Site.
All Pages Copyright ©2023, NYUC Technologies Pvt Ltd All Rights Reserved