• What data is collected by NYUC ?, We at NYUC collect a variety of personal data including name, e-mail address, contact number; social media account ID from the given sources. NYUC’s use of personal information collected through applications shall be limited to the purpose of providing the services to the customers that have bought our product and are currently engaged in using our Services. If you do not agree with our policies at any point, you may choose not to use our applications and services.
• NYUC Website – For marketing purposes, NYUC collects the following data of the username, job profile, company name, type of the company, e-mail id, contact number, how many events do they conduct per year and are they interested in our product demo.
• NYUC Products –These are the following products that NYUC provides to its customer base from where attendees data is captured by the organiser and stored on our servers:- Event Website- Event App- IOT
• – Website Development
• – Interactive Technology
• Organiser account –In order for an event organiser to use our services, he/she may have to create an account which uses the basic details i.e. his name, e-mail id etc.
• Attendee account –For attendee account, we provide Facebook and LinkedIn social logins which take user’s e-mail id, first name, last name and profile data of LinkedIn.
• Registration and Ticketing –Users who are attendees in an event might be buying tickets for that event or registering for the same. Information that you provide while creating an attendee account or registering for that event or using any of its services i.e., buying tickets or attending certain sessions will ask for your personal information including name, e-mail id, contact number, and so on. All these information fields are customizable by the sole entity i.e., Event Organiser. In this case, event organiser is solely liable for undertaking the protection of user’s personal information. If you wish to opt out of the registration and ticketing process or stop receiving any e-mails from the organiser after the event is over, you can unsubscribe to the services. In case of any doubt or query, feel free to contact us or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. While registering and buying tickets of an event, the user might be asked to enter the transaction and financial information (credit card details, debit card details etc), used with the services of the thirdparty organisation i.e., Stripe and Razor pay. Both these third-parties are responsible for any financial information being collected of the user and not NYUC, in any case, is a part of this. NYUC DOES NOT store any payment related, financial or transactional details of any user.
• Event Website –Event website may contain “Contact Us” section added by the event organiser. The personal information collected may include name, e-mail id, phone number, designation and so on which are totally customizable by the event organiser. The event websites also have an option for the user to opt-in for subscriptions such as newsletters from the event organiser through the ‘Subscribe’ box. By opting in for the services, your e-mail id will be used to send you e-mails from the event organiser. Some
event websites may also include an embedded registration form where the user’s personal information can be asked like name, e-mail id, contact number etc. All these fields are customizable by the event organiser.
• Event App –The app may require a login which will also be from social profiles Facebook and LinkedIn. While installing an app, certain permissions are required such as access to media files, storage, contacts etc. In case you wish to not provide access, select the option “no”.
• How do we use the collected information? The Personal Information collected from https://www.nyuctech.com, is used by NYUC for the following purposes:
(i) NYUC may use the Personal Information of the user to send newsletters
(ii) updates regarding the services
(iii) new product launch
(iv) marketing and promotional purposes
(v) response to “Contact Us” or any request initiated by the user
• The Personal Information collected from the various event websites and event applications provided by NYUC comes solely under the ownership of entity named, Event Organiser and NYUC as an organisation is not related to the purpose for which the data has been collected.
• The data collected by the event organisers may be used for advertisements or promotional purposes.
• Opting Out: Existing users and subscribers have been provided with an option to opt out from our services-related emails, newsletters that are used for marketing purposes. You can choose not to receive such emails by unsubscribing and opt-out of our services, in case of which your data will be deleted from our servers. Please note that for any queries, or in case you want to opt-in to use our services again, you may contact us on email@example.com. In case you want to opt-out of any event related services, you
can write a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Information sharing with Third Party Organisations: NYUC may provide your personal information to the organisations that provide services and help us in carrying out certain business activities. These activities include mass messaging and e-mailing to the list of customers, payment processing gateways and sales and marketing software. These organisations are authorized to use your personal information only as and when required so as to provide us with necessary services. We will share the Personal Data with the
• Children’s Privacy: The services of NYUC are purely intended to be used and accessed by adults. These services are not to be accessed by children of 13 years or of below age. If by any chance, such information exists in our systems, we’ll make sure to delete those details at the earliest. If you want to know further details on this clause, please contact us on email@example.com.
• Security: The safety of personal information of the users is quite important for us. We ensure that proper measures are taken to safeguard our database of customer’s personal information. With all the latest physical and technical integrations and methodologies, we tend to secure the data which also includes encryption of data over the internet. For more details about our security of Services, you can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ownership of the data: The data being processed by NYUC remains under the ownership of the organizer unless the ownership is shared by a duly signed contract. The liability for the data is limited to the owner of the data.